If I were to pick one word to describe how I feel today it would be
Bleh.
Reason #1
All I've done to day was go to a doctor's appointment,
where I waited for 50 minutes to see the doctor I had made an appointment with.
Reason #2
All I've eaten today is leftover doughnuts and hot chocolate
from when I helped clean a friends house last night.
I'm serious.
Reason #3
It's that time of the month.
Reason #4
My house is messy, the laundry is piling up
and I have no motivation to tackle either.
Reason #5
I just spent the last 7 minutes looking at pictures of my SIL
(who's a professional NBA dancer, btw)
and now I feel hugely enormous.
Or maybe it's just because of Reasons #2?
(FYI, Malorie is not only extremely beautiful but extremely kind,
and usually she motivates me to be and do better in terms of diet and exercise.
Do I ever need a pep-talk from her today.)
For now, I think I'll just go and brush my teeth.
That usually makes it better.
I am feeling pretty much the exact same today, except for breakfast I had perogies and chocolate cookies :S
ReplyDelete