Friday, June 1, 2012

Just To Say Thanks

10000 Page Views!  .

That's right.

Time for a giveaway?

Heck yes.

Cheesy you say?

Probably.

But that's how I roll.

Here's what you will get . . .






A custom cross-stitch portrait of your family!
(Made by me with love!)
photo credit Elsa Bags









Renee and Jeremy's lovely CD "A Little Love"









-







Yummy chocolate covered strawberries!
(Mmm, chocolate.)














Yeah,  I know it's no Canon Rebel Camera or Shabby Apple Dress,
but these are some simple things that make me happy
just like this blog : )

All you have to do to enter the giveaway is to leave a comment.
Tell me a story, write a haiku, tell me how cheesy I am for doing a giveaway.
Whatever. The choice is up to you.

There will only be one winner, and be sure to enter on/before June 7th
as the winner will be announced a week from today! 
Oh, and I suggest you enter because there are only a handful of people who actually read this blog, so your chances of winning are pretty good!
 (One comment per person, please.)

Thanks for reading!
Share this with a friend!


(Now, I'm pretty sure I don't have any international readers,
but just in case I'll note that this giveaway is only available to those who live in Canada and the U.S.)

17 comments:

  1. In lieu of the sweet limmerick on FB . . .

    - Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your contest is open to Canadian residents, that makes me happy - so I am officially entering it! For the record, you are not cheesy: 1. You are not yellow/orange and therefore do not have liver failure or use self tanners 2. You are not a dairy product, which means you can hang out in the beautiful sunshine without worrying about going sour - unless someone throws ice cold water on you, then you could get sour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea! I love watching my page count go up too, and I often wonder about doing a giveaway too....maybe someday! Love you blog, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There many times was a girl named Jenny,
    One is different because you pronounce it "Yenny".
    She didn't give me a call,
    I haven't been giving it my all
    Still, we're friends for years a'plenty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MaryLou, what is your number? Email it to me and I will call you, I will. Also, I google mapped Ft. Langley, and WOW is it small. Such a tiny and BEAUTIFUL place to live - you must love it :)

      Delete
  5. Jenny,
    I so love that cross-stitch! You brought me out of my lurker-dom and here I am leaving a comment!
    Your little girls are so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading about you and your family! Thanks for blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in! I love reading your blog Jenny and keeping up with your cute little fam!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Strawberries --
    Yummy Chocolate Covered.
    Pretty please pick me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, I really want to win the cross stitch. If I win, please leave lots of extra room so that I can add on kids as they come... I could use a little something to brighten my life right now! We are living in Raymond until our house is done and it's so lame!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hop over from Stannix's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "What? I can't believe that little shrimp left us behind!"
    "I'm not a shrimp. I'm a king prawn!"
    We are watching this movie and it always makes me think of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jenny!! I love reading your blog...and the layout is so fancy shmancy...and I don't know how to write a haiku....the end. (that was my story, lol)
    Crystal:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jenny,
    I used to read your blog all the time. Now I just hop on to read once in a while. Your girls are so cute! Good luck on your potty training!!

    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh lookie here, there is a spot to comment after all!!! LOVE your blog Jenny! I must visit your house someday to see which level of the house I get to enter. : )

    ReplyDelete