Our little family is planning to go to Utah in the spring. This will be Gwen's frist trip accross the border, so we needed to apply for a passport. I took the C-Train downtown, today, to meet Tanner at lunch. We headed over to the photo place where they do passport photos for pretty cheap. Tanner had his photo taken and then Gwen. Gwen was so serious about it all and NEVER smiled at the photographer (which is good). The shop owners couldn't WAIT to show us Gwen's photo when it was done; they were really excited to see our reaction to it. Tanner and I just burst out laughing. It was the cutest thing we had ever seen!
Our little girl, with her own passport.

Loves it!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a hilarious picture! When it expires, you might want to check out Sears for a passport photo - I took Grant there, and it entitled me to a free photo session with a free 8x10 which we did a couple months later =)
ReplyDelete